View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
bethany7
Enthusiast
bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you for your reply. Most of the negatives you listed would probably not be too bothersome for me. I tend to have my fonts pretty small, as large fonts irritate me for some reason, and I actually find the Sony to still have some quirks when resizing, and I can never quite get exactly the right size!

I may miss the ease of downloading library books, but I haven't downloaded any in quite a while, so maybe not as much as I'd expect. Plus I don't know my library card number/pin, it's stored on my computer, so I have to go to it anyway most of the time! And browsing is never easy on an e-ink device.

Dictionaries not really a problem, I tend to even forget that ereaders have them! I'm intrigued about the screen though! May have to have a look at one first. Are you in the UK? Bought from WHSmith? My local one is teeny-tiny, so I'm a bit concerned as to whether they have any in stock/demo models. Don't really want to buy without looking.

Thanks again!
bethany7 is offline   Reply With Quote