View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #32
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Just read on the Kindle Boards forum about a guy who got a replacement and the replacement is worse than the original. His wife also got one but it is good, so 2 out of the 3 or bad. He said he was going to keep the original and send back the replacement. I probably would have sent back both if it was me. I'm glad my replacement was good. I really feel sorry for those over seas who wind up with a bad one and have the extra headache of returning it from their.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote