View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #20
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
I can't seem to turn my KT case to work as a sleep cover for my Glo using the magnets. I tried a few different ones, but I'm not sure if the problem is because they're too weak, or not of the right type, or I'm just not doing it right.

So, for the purpose of testing all the magnets lying around at my place, if I just hover the magnet over the lower right corner of the screen (and not the bevel), it should go to sleep right away, and if I move it farther, it should wake up?

EDIT: nvm, I got it, pretty happy with the result I may still end up investing in the official Glo sleepcover, simply because my Glo doesn't fit very snugly in my KT cover.

Last edited by kobokobe; 10-05-2012 at 07:49 PM.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote