View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Created my own Magnetic switch

Hey all, someone mentioned rare earth magnets. But I found this item at Staples here in Canada... heres a link to the item

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/ca...affixedcode=WW

What I did was break the 5 magents out of the holders and glue them into the pocket of my kobo cover. Right around the lower the right corner of the glo. It works perfectly. If you dont have a pocket in your cover I recommend just gluing the magnets with a small piece of felt to pad it so it does not damage your unit.

the total cost 2.56 + tax for the magnets and I allready had some crazy glue.

any way just an idea. The elastic strap covers are compatible with the glo.

regards

Jack

Last edited by jackastor; 10-05-2012 at 07:38 PM.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote