Finished a couple books now, a few more comments:
- The light is great. Whether a supplement in dim lighting or reading in pitch black, it's great. Sometimes it looks very blue, often it just looks a little off white. I'm using it more than I thought I would.
- I've had absolutely no problems with crashes or hard resets. The only thing I have on my microSD card is CBZ files, no ePubs.
- I wish the English dictionary was a little more comprehensive. It seems like often if there's a word I'd like to look up, no definition is found.
- It'd be nice if the lowest brightness setting for the light was a little bit lower.
- I've been unable to download a ePub file from my Dropbox account. Can anyone give me a little tutorial?