View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #10
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have their Eco-flip and love love love it! I will be ordering another when I get the PW now they are $25 instead of $35. The hand hold is a must have. My only complaint is the black felt inside their cases can stain the Kindle. This time I'm going to put something back there to keep it from happening.
That's the one I got (in black--I love the purple color in some of the images but it doesn't seem to be available). I did notice one customer image with the 'stain' issue, but very few (if any) review mentions of it. Did you actually have it happen?
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote