View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
I appreciate the advice, but the order's already placed. I'm going to try out that hand-holder thing on the back.

(I buy expensive cases for my iPads, typically I'm happy with cheaper knock-off cases for anything smaller. My current KK case is some thing I got from slickdeals for like four dollars. I may upgrade to the premium Amazon PW case if/when they go on sale or there is a SO.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote