Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #117
lissandro.sosa
lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!lissandro.sosa , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch
Official 2.1.4 Date Release

There are a Specified Date for the 2.1.4 release? I know there are rollout by the time.

I see almost all of us here have manually loaded the 2.1.4 version, but it should not be.

Also there is no official news, as the apparition of the 2.0.0 firmware, there was news on the blog, on websites, review, etc. on this firmware.

I have version 2.1.4 loaded manually, to directly test the features, which are many and have improved in many aspects (and removed features in others), but this issue of the upgrade should be handled in a better way.

I would not want to pass as version 2.0.0 which was 2 officialmente releases via desktop and an extra official, this due to bugs, still the definitive version 2.0.0c version.

Last edited by lissandro.sosa; 10-05-2012 at 02:14 PM.
lissandro.sosa is offline   Reply With Quote