View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #14313
Dazrin
Wut?
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^^What do you have left for the alphabet challenge?

For Dazrin, the 1960s is such a great decade for books. It's probably just my general aesthetic that fits well with it, but some options would be the ones I read from the 1960s this year: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater, Rabbit Run, and R is for Rocket.
I saw those too, but when I saw AofGG I really wanted to re-read it for some reason. If I get stumped again, I will probably turn to something from the 60s, what I found there is a little more appealing than the 30s right now. Probably not Roald Dahl until my girls get to the right age (soon), but also probably not Dune since I read it a couple years ago, so PKD might be good, I haven't read anything by him (or Zelazny).

I am not even going to attempt the alphabet challenge, just trying to get decades in is enough stretching for me. Baby steps here.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote