View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #103
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I updated it to support 8bpp framebuffers. This is horribly untested and might have even broken 4bpp support. Report success or bugs if you like to, it's welcome. Plus as I don't own 8bpp devices, I could not yet create a collection of key codes for these devices (well, it's probably restricted to the K4 anyways, the K5 would need touchscreen handling).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote