View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskazimm View Post
Some publishers are requiring that Kindle library books must be downloaded and transfered to the device with usb. Don't have any idea what that is supposed to accomplish.
True, though that's the minority. I only had to do this once and having to connect the reader to my laptop was such a hassle to me! I can't believe how many people willingly go with an eader that forces them to do this for every single book they purchase.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote