View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #62
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
HarryT doesn't care that no money was taken from him, he cares that someone got a benefit without paying for it; it's irrelevant to him that stopping that person from getting the unpaid for benefit would put no money in his pocket.
What I care about is that someone is benefiting from the fruits of my labour without paying for it. If they want to use my software, they should pay for it (but they're very welcome to have my eBooks for free).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote