View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #316
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
I have some light leak with mine (about a half inch on the left side), so I called them today and am getting another one sent.

My order started today as the 17th as the soonest. It just switched to shipping soon and will arrive on the 9th..
Did they upgrade you to a 3G model? They have done that in some cases, including mine, so they could get the replacements shipped sooner.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote