Forbes Magazine publishes an annual list of the highest-earning estates of no-longer-living people. From the most recent (2011) list:
- One point for each correct name
- One point for getting the person's (or rather the estate's) 2011 earnings correct to within the nearest $5 million for amounts over $10 million, or the nearest
$1 million for amounts of $10 million or less.
1. Michael Jackson Bilbo1967
2. Elvis Presley Daithi
3. Marilyn Monroe Hamlet53
4. Charles Schultz Fbone $25 million Fbone
5= John Lennon Daithi
5= Elizabeth Taylor norway1456
7. [clue: died in the 1950s]
8. Theodor Geisel Issybird
9= Jimi Hendrix norway1456
9= Stieg Larsson Daithi
Last edited by Shayne Parkinson; 10-04-2012 at 11:12 PM.