View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Kindle Paperwhite MobileTechReview

Hey just to show to you guys the review from the great Lisa from MobileTechReview, she's one of those people that we can trust because she shows the products she reviews from consumers point of view. Hard to explain what I mean, but if you know her work you know what I mean I guess.

Well, without further ado here it is.

Kindle Paperwhite MobileTechReview

Edit: Was trying to put the direct video on here but having problems with that, it has been too long since I last had to link a video

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 10-04-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: man having problems putting the video using youtube tag
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote