Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #9463
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
No offense intended, but The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings quizzes were the reason I gave up smoking dope (so I didn't have to be subjected to any more such quiz nights).
I'm with you. I still have not read The Hobbit nor Lord of the Rings, and have no interest in doing so. I've tried several times to read the Dresden books, but can't get past the first 50 pages... That sort of magical world holds no appeal for me. I wish it did. I have a lot of reportedly wonderful reading available, but alas...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote