View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
I can't speak for the other ones, but The Free Library of Philadelphia allows you to do everything online. Additionally, if you are a veteran or active duty, there is no charge, which is how I got it. I believe there are other options to get it free of charge as well, but I don't recall so I would check first.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote