View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
JoeC
Groupie
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: RocketBook,Sony PRS-500 &505,iPad,K1,2,Touch,Paperwhite,Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I have the Touch and the PW. The PW touch response is a little faster than the Touch and the feel of the screen is better. The Touch has a really smooth screen and the PW has a nicer texture that feels almost like fine paper. Neither respond very fast as they are eInk devices, so I really wouldn't attempt to compare them to the iPad or phones which have instant refresh.
I think you nailed it. I think the Paperwhite is better than the Touch in terms of highlighting and page turning.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote