View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
red_phoenix
Flameless Phoenix
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I have a Twitter account I never use.

It seems really ironic to me that I am a member of MR but I toally boycott Facebook/Twitter/Google Plus.

If I had to give a reason it would be security, or lack thereof, that seems to be a major problem, or was a major problem, with these sites. That and I just do not think I am an interesting enough person to have people wanting to know what I am up to every minute of every day.
red_phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote