View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #347
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Got my PW yesterday and it has some of that same mottling. I like it. It reminds me of parchment rather than velum. Since this is the Internet, let me get there first: Kindle Parchmentwhite. I still like it.

Who was it that said the perfect is the enemy of the good. Since perfect doesn't exit I prefer to see the KPW for what it does have: a highly readable screen in any light and a really great source of content.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote