Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #1311
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
No, I downloaded the file from the link a bit earlier. I'm too impatient to wait for the official route!
Aaah I was indeed wondering after I replied if that's what you meant by "the direct route." Oh well. I have also downloaded 2.1.4 (twice, even!), but haven't updated yet. I think I will wait a few days to see if the rollout will reach NL soon enough for me. I have no problems with 2.1.1 right now so no rush, and I think it might be time for me to stick to what Kobo wants me to do instead of update "illegally" whenever I'm not satisfied with what they give me.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote