View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
No not yet. They originally said the replacement would ship approximately between October 17-24. I initially had 1-day shipping on the defective unit, but they only gave me 2-day shipping on the replacement. I found out about the 2-day shipping a few hours after talking to CS. I called them again today and asked if they would bump up the shipping to 1-day and asked if there was any way they could get me a replacement before the end of October. The CS rep went off to check and came back with a good deal. They bumped up the shipping to 1-day and upgraded at no cost my PW WiFi only SO to a PW 3G (no SO) in order to ship it sooner. Apparently they have/had some extra ones whereas the WiFi models are on backorder. He wasn't sure of the exact ship date but said, "Our replacement team will e-mail you shortly with details about your replacement Kindle order." He also put that in the email he sent after we talked. So I might still have to wait a while to get a replacement, but at least I got a $80 upgrade at no charge. My attitude is a little better now after hearing that.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote