View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #39
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I have little consideration as to what copyright infringement means, since the definition was made, lobbied and pushed by corporations. They are judge, juror and executioner. So the definition cannot be upheld to defend all parties and interests but only one side.
So you think that it's OK for the scum who upload my software to torrents to get away with it, just because they aren't making a profit from it? I've spent 20 years of my life writing it, but it's just peachy for these bastards to give it away for free?

You'll forgive me, I hope, if I beg to differ with you about that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote