Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
It just depends on how much I want to read the book. There are authors/books I buy in hardcover, authors/books I buy in paper, authors/books I only buy in e, and authors who only publish in e. I'm more likely to purchase a more expensive book by someone who is e-only than an ebook by an author who publishes traditionally and in e. If I'm on the fence, that's what the library is for.

Books and reading are my favorite hobbies, so I try not to get into the habit of denying myself something on the basis of price only.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote