Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #147
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I'm personally not that much interested in award winners. If we have a month free now - if we really want to "kill" the second month of classics - then I would propose to give it to non-fiction. I would either like to see it as a second non-fiction month or dedicated/restricted to biographies.
Nominate a non-fiction award winner, it will be a guaranteed win.

I like the idea of an award winner month. And I don't care what the award is, let the nominations and voting sort it out.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote