View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #21433
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pride of Port in my mug.

So I have two weeks left at my current job. Everyone knows this and I just got back from Maternity Leave. This means I have nothing to do. (sigh) I ask everyday if my lead needs me to do something and the answer is no. But I have to be at my desk for 8 hours to get paid. My current company wants the full two week notice so I have done that but it is kind of boring.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote