View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #68
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
I vaguely remember that we had some dire set texts in English literature when I was at school. Thankfully, the names of the books and the authors have vanished from my memory.

But I never confused the books I was set in English Literature with the books that I enjoyed reading!

It seems very odd to me that anyone could be put off reading by studying books at school. To me it's as if people could be put off eating by taking cookery (home economics) classes.

But I do recognise that it does happen.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote