Originally Posted by elkm
any news about the translation and/or new firmware?
I know, many of you are waiting for new update for M92. Since we got some negative responses from some users, who blamed us to use them as beta testers, we decided to test our software more intensive, before we provide it to our customers. This is the reason we still need some days to finish polishing on new update, but I can already tell you what is new in that Update:
Our main goal was to extend and improve the functionality of new pdf reader.
added Page Setup, where user can adjust his document and other zooming tools have respect the new page settings.
What has been done:
-Added customized zoom. If you need zoom level i.e. 378%, you can just set that level in a dialog now.
- Added (+) and (-) stepwise zoom ( 10% increment /decrement)
- Improved the functionality of Page and Scrolling reading modes
- Added Page Setup tools (manual and automatic margin settings)
- Improved the multi column reading.
- Added visualisation for viewports (boarder lines of last displayed viewport)
- Improved functionality of annotations.
- Solved some known problems with merging and export of annotation.
- Improved functionality of dictionary
- Added multifunctional status bar. You can now see and select some often used tools (categorized) in status bar...
... File Explorer: file name sorting works now properly (directories grouped first)
... and so forth..