View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I had filled up my 16GB iPad2 also, so I got a new iPad and this time I took the 64GB. It isn't full yet

I resisted using my iPad for work for a long time, because I like to keep my personal and professional lives strictly separate, but I started using it to take notes in meetings and manage my to-do lists at work, so now the only time I'm not using it is at night when I sleep.
Filled? ... Why, what do you keep ...
jocampo is online now   Reply With Quote