View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Sony PRS-350
In stock in stores, but I wonder how long it will take for them to get any demo models in?

I tried another WH Smith store yesterday and they said they'd contacted head office but had no idea when or even if they'd get a demo model (she was rather embarrassed to admit their Touch demo model had been stolen a while ago!).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote