Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #27
mdclements
Kobo Developer
mdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Taming, there was a link once where you could subscribe to the beta group.
Only you couldn't, everything on that page led to non-working links.

And I know how to fix the hyphenation thing. It's just a shame that kobo does not, especially since it is such a small thing to do...
PM me your Google account and I can add you to the beta group.
mdclements is offline   Reply With Quote