View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #16
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Problem might be, they have been modified slightly to look good on the new resolution: something that would definitely need to be done to make them look good on the old one... Or at least that's what i assume from having several different fonts from the unofficial font upgrade on my Touch, and they all look flimsy in smaller sizes...
Ah, yes, that's possible.

Although this might also be a problem by Amazon's font library. I had a similar problem until I tried the custom libfreetype. Are you using Amazon's own libfreetype?
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote