View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 4 & Nexus 7 (both with Cyanogenmod 11), Blackberry Z30
I've tried the Dropbox sync, using my S3 and Nexus 7. It seems to work well. The only issue (if it can be called that) is the difference in screen-size between the S3 and the Nexus 7. With a bigger screen, the Nexus obviously has more text-per-screen. Fabrik, when syncing, seems to sync whatever word was at the top-left corner of the screen. So, if I stop reading on the Nexus near the bottom of the screen, when I fire up Fabrik later on my S3, it brings me to whatever word or sentence was on the top-left corner of the Nexus when I stopped. However, the place I actually stopped reading, near the bottom of the Nexus screen, is actually a couple of page-turns further along on the S3. Not a big issue and I don't know how else it could be handled, given the difference in screen sizes of the two devices.

I've also noticed a few places where, with the text fully justified, an 's appears on the next line. For example, "He was Bob's best friend ..." might appear as

"He was Bob
's best friend ..."

It should be wrapping after the 's, not before it.

Also, as mentioned above, there's some formatting missing, especially italics.

Last edited by Moe The Cat; 10-04-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Typo!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote