View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #187
(-_-)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: O_o
Quote:
Originally Posted by opusitibm View Post
I had K3 keyboard, here is what happened.

I follow the guide in wiki and download 3.02 image, ATK recognized my K3 after several iteration of 30s and volumn button, the flash took more than 4 hours for the rootfs.bin, finally both done successfully according to ATK (over night). Now kindle is at total blank, no response to any key or power button. Charging light permanent yellow and turn off after a few hours charging, charge again appears same cycle.

One thing strange is, now my computer can recognize it as MX device and install driver automatically once connect it. But the K3 wont boot up.

This is what I did, and the same problem is happening to me now.

I followed the guide in the wiki here: bit.ly/SAsmt7
Step by step, but it wouldn't reboot.

3.0.2 kernel
3.0.2 mmcblk0p1

I don't understand what the bootloader/partition table is, or how to use it.
I guess I just put it in ATK; like the images I flashed earlier, and it should fix the boot problem?
What numbers do I type in operation settings?
Though I'm a bit afraid to try this now, since it gave opusitibm the "needs repair" error.

And I'm sorry if the solution has already been posted, I'm lost & frustrated.

Last edited by (-_-); 10-03-2012 at 11:48 PM.
(-_-) is offline   Reply With Quote