View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
How's everyone's battery so far?!

I went from full charge to drained after indexing 302 books yesterday. I charged it again today, indexing was done, but within an hour the battery icon took its first drop.

Curious how everyone else is doing..
I noticed that with mine. I charged it last night and after using it for an hour or less it dropped a notch. I cannot read long on mine because of the bad screen so I probably will not use it enough to get a good feel for the battery drain.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote