Originally Posted by l_macd
I initially still had some problems with it freezing and taking an age to do anything and so I thought the reset hadn't worked, but I left it without rebooting it and it eventually started working, still very sluggish but it gradually got faster and is now working fine.
Thanks for mentioning this! I did the reset last night and it was quite painless. It's still sluggish but getting better; I notice it's a little (!) faster this evening than last night, so I'm hoping it'll be back to normal very soon.
I didn't have any issues till I updated to 3.4 and I'm tempted to say the update messed with it but, frankly, I haven't the slightest idea what went wrong.