View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #19
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I sort of took the existence of a website to sell from as a given. Though I must admit to having some trouble coming up with ideas for an interesting website when I finally pull the finger out and publish my first book
Face it,when you book first hits no one will notice it. So you have time to build the website. I sold like 10 books for my first I dont know, YEAR maybe... but now I am slowly building better sales. Takes time, and moves slow, IME.

Also I would say that the stores, such as Amazon and Smaswords that have custom author pages are a bit more important to hit first. Get your pages looking good there first as most of your early web traffic will ride on them.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote