Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #64
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Well, I guess I just became a Droid. Last night my refurb Acer Iconia a200 arrived. Honestly, platform aside, I didn't get tablets until now. Didn't see a place in my life for one. A good deal on wal-mart's website convinced me to try, knowing I could sell it if I hated it. But it's love. I'm on the back porch with my tablet and coffee and this is awesome.

Apple products aren't for me for a variety of reasons with the exception of my iPod classic, just personal choice. But I always thought I wouldn't be happy with anything less than a full OS tablet (ie, Surface Pro). I was wrong. I am a Droid. Can I change my vote? :-)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote