View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #31
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook, Galaxy 4mini phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by way8lifter View Post
Lord Fouls Bane By Stephen R Donaldson .. to me the best series ever written . I have read it at least 20 times over the last 30 years ...over 10 million copies sold
I almost liked that one. Parts of it were brilliant, but the main character just seemed so whiney and pathetic that it irritated me.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote