View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #85
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm. yeah. I had a look. can only see one.

This next bit is not about what you are saying but...

I really don't have a handle on how the Diags startup works yet.
I can "get" it uses a different kernel, I fail to see how it could access a completely different set of files at runtime. thus I conclude it doesn't.

On the "computer" side I have noted that the ssh process "dies unexpectedly" via nautilus and have traced this down to a lack of "groups" support on the device so that is just ephemera. and could be fixed via a busybox update.

Also noted the .ssh/authorized_keys was not in place for the /home/root user.

Few other things... updated iptables to be more whorelike, dug around in upstarts and read through what scripts I could find.

I'll try an ENABLE_USBNET with an ENABLE_VPN and an ENABLE_DAIGS see where that gets me.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what shakes.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote