View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #307
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle KB, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-505, iPad Mini 2
I recently finished The Skin Map by Stephen Lawhead, the first book in the Bright Empire series. I enjoyed it a lot and will spend my next Audible credit on its sequel. It involves both time travel and parallel universes, which I love. In this case, you step from place to place/time to time using the ancient ley lines crisscrossing Great Britain.

Right now, I am in the middle of a Librivox download, After London, or Wild England by Richard Jeffries. I thought I should brush up a bit on my genre history. I am enjoying it so far, Ruth Golding is a good reader and I am also pleased with the audio quality (which sometimes isn't really great at Librivox in my experience).
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote