View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD; Nexus 7; PRS-350, 950; Kindle K; OnePlus One; Galaxy S4; MBP.
I don't know Mr. Diaz personally, but I can't help but be proud. Friends of mine, a few of them writers with Mr. Diaz's background, have supported him for a decade.

Next time people tell you that New Jersey's the breeding ground of philistines and barbarians, or that Latino culture in America offers nothing of lasting value, I hope you'll remember this man and quietly correct those who are not beyond correcting.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote