View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #254
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
My NSO PW is still scheduled for 10/11 delivery and my KF HD 7" 32 Gb is still scheduled for 10/25 delivery.

However, my PW Tan Leather case originally scheduled for 10/31 was changed to 10/3 and has been shipped.

Some of those PW's received yesterday and today came with blotches on the bottom of their screens. I hope that problem is resolved for the shipments due on 10/11.

I also have Prime.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote