View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #250
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by colder View Post
can pls post someone a picture of the Kindle Paperwhite box (is the post Label on the black box or give it a extra delivery box for the KPW).
I can try and get a pic a little later unless someone beats me to it. It's a black box that looks just like the box my Kindle touch came in (except color) and like the KT the label in on the devices box it's not shipped in a separate shipping box.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote