View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #186
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Oh I see the 4 LEDs now. That was a bit deceiving!

BTW, I tested Whispersync between my PW and Touch. It worked fine, though it took a bit of fiddling with. You have to be sure to manually sync on both units. It works better if you actually close the book on the currently reading K and then open it on the next one and manually sync. Amazon needs to work on that and make it more automatic.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote