Exodent or Suzanna or anyone else with a Mini,
If you use calibre, could you post the results of the calibre device detection? Calibre won't currently see it, but, the detection tells us the device ids to use. The process is:
1. Open Calibre.
2. In the top bar, click on Preferences.
3. Click on Miscellaneous (middle of the bottom row).
4. On the screen that comes up, locate the "Debug device detection" button, but don't press it yet. Connect the KT with a usb cable, and then allow it to connect to the computer.
5. Once the reader is detected by the the OS, click the Debug button just after the box.
6. What you should see is a box that says "Getting debug information, please wait ...", and then produces a list of all the usb devices connected to your computer. I would like to see all of this, but I am most interested in the line under "Looking for devices..." which will look like:
u'usb\\vid_2237&pid_XXXX&rev_YYYY' (italics will be numbers)
If someone could do this, it will be a lot of help.