View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #61
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Decided to bite the bullet and spend another $130 on a Kobo after less than a year and a half. The screen is definitely different, not sure how I feel about it. However, I don't think my finger "sticks" to it as someone mentioned earlier. I like how the new back feels, the device does seem slightly lighter, but for whatever reason it feels thicker, despite the dimensions and other people saying otherwise.

It is currently going through the updates, I will post more impressions when they're done.

P.S. For those of you who talked about the "bright" spot with the light on, I'm not sure if I have it or not, how big are these pixels and how much brighter? When I first turned it on, I thought I saw a very tiny spot that seemed to be a bit brighter, but then lost it after looking at it for 3 seconds. At certain angles, I feel like I might be seeing it again, but unsure..

Last edited by kobokobe; 10-02-2012 at 06:07 PM.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote