View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
Sharkus
Addict
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, iOS app, Android app
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
"Name" and "InternalName" have to be the same value. If they aren't, the shelf can't be deleted on the Touch.
Quite. That is exactly what I had found when testing the sync against Touch. Took me a little while to figure out what was going on, and I dug around the database to see what Touch was doing and then we had an "Oh!" moment and fixed the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As a curiosity, are shelf names in the iOS app case sensitive? And does it allow leading or trailing blanks? On the Touch you can create "aaa", " aaa", "aaa " and "AAA". In the list you can't see the difference between the first three. And personally, I would prefer them not to be case sensitive.

Shelf names on iOS are not case sensitive, e.g.; "AAA" and "aaa" are seen as the same thing.
Leading and trailing blanks are seemingly supported as well,
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote