View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #17
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Ok, it was easier than I thought...I just added bits.wikimedia.org to the --domains option!!
Now I can retrieve wiki pages...

I wrote a script to download pages based on the browser's bookmarks named OFFLINE and a WAF to display them (landing page with dropdown menu+content window).

It's nice, but if a user must add domains to a whitelist if he wants to download a page similar to wikipedia (images hosted somewhere else).

I can provide a small whitelist based on the pages I find having problems with, but I can't provide a comprehensive list.
So, this needs a *bit* of user interaction.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote