View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
There's a world of difference between hacking your own property, or protecting your literary investment by removing malicious code that renders your library useless should the powers-that-be decide to no longer support your books' format, and theft of services. If you want to consider me as having a "holier than thou" attitude because I consider it wrong to steal a company's bandwidth or cheat them out of revenue because you removed ads which subsidized the price of the device, so be it. I can assure you I'm no angel, but forgive me for my outdated notion that it's wrong to steal things that cost other people money.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-02-2012 at 01:16 PM.